I realize I've thought about getting another tattoo for the 5th time in half a day? And this is the 10th day I've thought about it? Where could I, would I.....should I??? put another tattoo?
Ashley was right when she said they were addicting. There are worse things....right? Let's see, pay the rent or lay some more change down for another AWESOME skin accessory? I'll take the accessory! Kidding!.....maybe. =D
Ben just received his Christmas gift from me (o.k.....part of it) tonight. He too paid a visit to Risa at
Angel Ink. He's getting an old tat fixed. Maybe I'll get a Christmas gift early too......but where-oh-where will I put it? I think I'd rather purchase a house first. Really. House first, corrective surgery 2nd......3rd, 4th and 5th.....more tattoo's. Pain have never looked so creative!
4 comments:
That is one cool tatoo! Was it changed or just touched up? Love you, mom : )
The heart and cross are the original tattoo (I'll have to post a photo of how it looked before). She's not even done yet! She will eventually add color and more detail.
Ooh, when I read your blog yesterday, I didn't see this. Cool!
Oh..and if you're bad for thinking about another tattoo already and where to put it, join the club! I totally think about my next one all the time and trying to figure out where it's going to go.
Post a Comment