I'm tired of politics. I would LOVE to see government without politics.
Ben's watching the debates right now. I say Ben because I'm so disappointed and get so easily frustrated with politics I can't stand to watch, super annoying to me. SUPER. The debates do no good. They prove three inquisitional facts: 1) The speaker is good at twisting things back to a spotlight on oneself. 2) The speaker can debate well, which by no account means that they are telling the truth or even a 'good' person. 3) That it's terribly annoying to hear, repeatedly, the speakers speech impediments. Such as stuttering or over-use of words.
Both candidates are guilty of these things, regardless of how often the candidates are guilty of these things (I cannot accuse speech impediments), both are guilty.
Ben and I have done hours and hours of our own research and it's all so superficial (I mean the debates are superficial, not the facts =). There is so much that doesn't get said. And frankly the debates are rude!
Let's just all hold hands and sing Kum By Ya. Pleeeez?
I can hope, right?
I'll leave you with a quote "The real test of a man is not when he plays the role that he wants for himself, but when he plays the role that destiny has for him." Vaclav Havel
4 comments:
I hear ya!!! And they never do answer the stinkin' question. blah. We watched Bill Cosby tonight instead, aaahhhhh. :)
Hey! Just keep interceding! We argue not against flesh and blood! Love you, Mom : )
I know what you mean! Its interesting to see them not even answer the question but say a vague common goal! I would love to sit down with them individually and talk to them then I might see into what they are really about!! Love you Hannah
AMEN, sista
Post a Comment