Okay. I'm just gonna put myself on a limb here. I'm posting part of my class work. In my current writing class our instructor requires us to complete a free-writing session. This is basically our brains exploding on our paper for about 15 min. Most times he gives us a prompt but sometimes not. The prompt for Thursday 2/24/2011 as "Cheap Thrills". This is what exploded from my brain that day.
Summer. Fresh spring grass. Waterfalls. Laughter. Sunshine and flowers. Hot cereal on cold days. All the "little things" that come together to form a life-span. Tea. Blanket forts at thirty. Dreaming. Changing. Hoping and striving for better. A soft pillow. A strong shoulder. A goofy nine-year-old's jokes. A mature eleven-year-old's compassion. Questions answered. Singing. In reality these are not really cheap - these are priceless. At least to me they are.
I have learned much of myself during this term. I am planning it to continue!
3 comments:
I love it and love YOU! : )
"Like"
Your writing is so descriptive. Love you Katy.
Post a Comment