*sigh* As I sit and type, the kids are watching their last of Saturday TV; we've got a full day. As most Sat. go, we're cleaning the entire house. But today we'll also be aiding Ben by organizing the garage and cleaning the back patio. This will be a gift to the Mamma. I love sitting and chatting with Babe at days end as we sip our wine. The treat will be to have that experience seated in front of an outdoor fireplace.....it's a beautiful thing and I CAN'T WAIT!
School is going good for us all. The kids LOVE their teachers and the new schedule. Babe will be taking a much needed break from college next term (he's taken math all 6 of his consecutive terms....ick). I'm taking Math 211 and Writing 121 and completely love my instructors. Both my teachers have earned doctorates in the classes their instructing. Dr. Nolan (MTH) is a quirky, random, grampa man (it shocked me at first but I'm learning this style keeps me on my toes)who is hard of hearing and Dr. Sanders is super organized and linear (which I dig). Mid terms are in about 10 days. Yay.
The remaining will be updates via photos.....I just can't get over the joy in our lives. God is good!
Our new toys. Ta-da!
The grasshopper before its legs and wings were mysteriously
"amputated". Zach.
Our house can hold company! This is proof at
how good Anna and I have it.
The before and after.
The process.......he was exited at first. Then came the chewing and brushing pain. =/
The jog-a-thon yesterday (aka the kids' marathon....=). Since Ben completed the Portland all the kids were in on the process. Pace yourself. Breathe. A few days before the 'thon Joey came to me and wanted to make sure they get their "carb load" the night before the big race. Yup. Oh, and I just look ticked. I'm not really. =] Totals: Es and Sam-2 miles; The Twins-1.75 miles; Mamma-4 miles.




2 comments:
It's official your kids grow faster than most. It's true. Love you.
Oh my! Sammy with braces! What a cutie! I know how he feels!
Post a Comment