Monday, October 19, 2009

313

Get ready for it..............
Once posted, this will be my three hundred thirteenth post. Wow. No no, hold the applause please. I now will deliver my appreciation speech. I want to thank God for he was the one who REALLY invented the Internet (unlike some politicians claim). I also want to thank my family. Without my family......there would be nothing amusing to blab....er....blog about. =D

Ahem, as I reel myself back to reality and the reason for this post.....

Things are in full swing now. Kids (swinging) from the rafters alongside the brain that my skull used to house. Heh. Kidding. No crime scene tape here. But we have nicely gotten back into the routine, though, and I am thankful. This years transition to fall wasn't nearly as pailful for me as last years; smooth as silk. We've even had more on our plates this year too. That is something to be eternally grateful for. Thank you God. The kids are glad that I'm better adjusted. I was freak-o-Mamma at the beginning of last year. *sigh* Poor Babies.
Ben and I are enjoying college and we're getting gggggggreat grades! YAY! It does start to make one feel like there is much to do with little left over. I remind myself often that whenever we say 'yes' to one activity we are also saying 'no' to another. We're working on making sure we are doing what God's will is for us. Whew. That's really the hardest part.

As I was checking the last of my garden tonight I realized something. There is something endearing to me about fall. With that thought came instant regret for it. I've cheated on summer yet again. Don't misunderstand; I.LOVE.SUMMER. but there is a coziness about fall. That is, if I'm not shivering out'ta my skin. I'm sure that most of this endearment comes from the fact that I'm content. God is good. That is all I need. Whatever comes I am secure because He is wonderful. -Even when the rain falls, even when the flood starts risin'. Even when the storm comes I am washed by the water.-Needtobreathe "Washed by the Water"

Gosh. That got deep. Hmmmm. I must end on a light note......*breath catching in throat* Ben and I are......going to.....the NEEDTOBREATHE concert! OMGosh! Seriously; my heart just stopped for a second. Serious. If you havn't been able to tell, I'm SUPER excited! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! That's just a taste of how thrilled I am. Pretty lame huh? Ahhhh, but you can't see my face! Heh-heh. It's elated.

I will post photo's of our adventures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vonny said...

There is something special about the changing from one season to the next. I think it's partly because we are creatures that like variety. Thankgoodness we don't live where it's the same all the time. The fall colors have been extravagantly gorgeous the past few days, and I'm just drinking it all in! The cold will be here soon, but then we'll love that too! : )