Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random things....

about Yours Truly.

1. I've never golfed an entire hole. Never. It feels awkward to me.
2. I pierced my belly when I was 19. Now, not only has the piercing healed over but I don't even have a belly button...just a canyon where one used to be.
3. I almost drowned when I was 7.
4. I knew Ben and I would be married when I said our names together and they sounded good.
5. The toe directly next to my big toe on my right foot is longer than my big toe.
6. I've smoked a cigarette....several in fact (no inhaling and a while ago).
7. Ben is the only man or boy besides family I have ever kissed.
8. I still have scars from a bicycle accident that happened when I was trying to be the female equivalent of Evil Knievel. Whoever said kids aren't stupid never was one or is still one.
9. I gave up store brewed coffee in order to save more quickly for a house.
10. I don't love sushi. I'll consume it....just don't LOVE it.
11. Most things are cheaper at Winco yet I still purchase some items at Costco....why? I'm not sure.
12. I like to wear dresses. They make me feel pretty.
13. I've lost 8 lb's since Dec. 15th.
14. I like nerdy love songs.
15. I need to visit my salon and soon. My hair is getting 'fluffy'.
16. I don't bite my nails and never have.
17. I'm addicted to facebook.
18. I love my name.
19. I've never received a ticket for anything or even been pulled over. Kinda' scares me actually.
20. I've thought about starting my own wedding singer business.
21. When I was 17 I seriously considered joining the Army.
22. I talk to myself. So much so, that the kids will come to me and ask "Were you talking to me Mom?" "No. I was just talking to.....MYSELF!"
23. Ben and I have talked about moving to Medford. We miss you Dad and Mom!
24. I would dye my hair every other month if we wanted to afford it. You guessed it....saving for our house.
25. My shoes size is 8.5.

THE END! I made it! I almost stopped at 21....

7 comments:

robust_ly said...

Wow! Eight pounds is a lot! Keep up the good work, I am jealous ;)

Lisa Joy said...

Ditto on the HUGE 8 lb. weight loss...and especially over the holidays--you are amazing! I've totally fallen off the wagon...perhaps you'll inspire me to get my lazy rear in gear!! :-)

Ditto also on the toe thing. Everyone on my mom's side of the family is the same way, so I have them to blame!

Miss you!! Can't wait to see you (I hope) on Feb. 21st at Allison's!

Vonny said...

Thank you for loving your name! Mom

Kristi said...

This is a great idea for a blog post...I might have to copy you...=)

Ginger said...

THanks for sharing Katy, It's fun to get to know some more randomness about you! You and I have a lot in common, the belly button thing for sure - pierced and now gone. :(
HUGS!

Heather Elizabeth said...

Love these and love you! It was fun to talk to you today. Love you, again :-)

Tina McAdams said...

You're suppose to post this on facebook! (LOL...and if you did, then I'm just lame...ha ha) I loved learning more about you, I'm glad you didn't stop at 21! A wedding singer busines...I like!