Tomorrow is the first day of school. T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W. And we've been practicing our schedule for the past 4 days. Me getting up at 4.10 (just on the days I go to the gym). Then waking the kids at 6.30. Eating by 7 and in the car by 7.30. Yesterday and today I required the kids even get dressed (in their school uniforms), get their back packs on and get into the car......needless to say, Ben thought I'd gone off the deep end. Hey, I didn't' actually drive to the school. That would have gone too far. =D
Where has our summer vacation gone? Thankfully, it's gone to our blissful memory bank. I can honestly say that I utilized nearly every day. Even if we used it to relax and rest. Thank you, Lord, for an awesome summer!
But, still, school will reconvene......in less than 24 hours.
Have I mentioned that all the kids will attend? ALL the kids. ALL day long.
*sigh*sniff*ahem*sniff*
I know I will cry. Today, tonight, tomorrow.......
I think it's all hitting at once. Ben going back to work today after an awesome, ten day hiatus. Me starting work AND all the kids in school. That is one huge, emotional, pill to swallow.
You can be sure that I'll be in the morning car line at Starbucks ordering a special brew. Maybe several. It just may take several Starbucks to get me though the day.........there are worse things, right? But, at the moment, I can't think of one. *sniff*sniff*sniff*........
2 comments:
Sounds like a new season of life... Hang in there girl! I'm praying for you. That certificate was the SWEETEST things. What a sweet family you have - you all are a sweet fragrance!
Katy-I PROMISE TO PRAY FOR YOU TOMORROW!! You can do it. I am praying for peace, comfort and strength.
Post a Comment