Sam helping tie the bikes down.
We're off!
Day:1
Our house near Sisters slept 9.
Ben's Dad and Mom, sister Hannah
and Grandma (the kids great-grandma)
and G.'s dog, Cory came to spend part
of our vacation with us. SO-O fun!
Ben reading.
Sis.
Joe and Nadine (Ben's Mom).
Twins with Great-grandma. (taken by Sis)
The end of the day. All the kids with
Dean (Ben's Dad). Priceless.
Day:2
What's a vacation without swimming?
I couldn't swim (can't soak a new tattoo)
so I just went to take some photo's and I
panicked....ever so slightly.
My Twins are ferocious in the water!
NO FEAR!
Es and Sam love the water too,
they're just a little more cautious. Thank God.
Sam.
Esther with Aunt Hannah.
Day:3
Dad, Mom, Hannah and Grandma
are going home.....boo-hoo!
We played one last game of
golf (card game=) and then took
a walk. Technically, the kids
and they took a walk.
Grandpa and Sam goofing around!
Zach laughing at G.pa and Sam's
antics.
Awwww!
More AWWWW!
Day: 4
Slept in. Ate what we wanted.
Dove home. I was teary as we
pulled out of Sisters.
Such a good time. We'll
remember it FOREVER!
Our ride home.
I finished a book, A Breach of Promise by James Scott Bell,
and started another, The Surrogate by Kathryn Mackel, at
the vacation house. Both are novels.
I also started a AWESOME parenting
book by Dr. Kevin Leman titled
How to Make Children Mind Without
Loosing Yours (thank you, Ginger, for the suggestion!).
SUPER good read (I am only on chapter three,
but if the rest of it is as good as the preface and first
three chapters.....awesome!).
We're already planning for Thanksgiving......
4 comments:
What a great time being TOGETHER.
Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you like the book!
Wow, that hammock picture is the best! It has "family vacation" written all over it. Glad you guys had so much fun! :-)
I love road trips, not while I am this pregnant though :-) So glad to hear that you all had fun. Enjoy!
I love the photo of Uncle Dean with the kids in the hammock :) Precious!! I'm so happy you were able to score some peace and rest! ...r...
Post a Comment