----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went berry picking this morning with my Mom. The kids did so great! What good helpers. They were told to pick 10, eat 1. We picked a total of 32# in 1 hr. 15 min. My portion was 20 lb's for just $19! Such a great price!
Two funny things the kids said; After picking for about 10 min. Sam said "This is strawberry heaven!". And when we were just about done Zach said he knew why they were called strawberry's. "Because they're so juicy, you can put a straw in them and suck the juice!"
4 comments:
Such great helpers! Sounds like you have a LOT of strawberries! Enjoy :-)
where'd you go berry picking? what a great price!
I know! Anything less than a dollar a pund is fab. It's called Albeke Farms. It's in Oregon City. You can google the name and city for the #. YUM!
Ooh I need to do that with the boys (maybe not so much the girls) but I think they would love it!
Post a Comment