Sunday, June 22, 2008

Esther's Baptism

She told me right as the church service was starting (the event wasn't till after service) that her tummy hurt =( I all could do was pray for her. Once Sunday school was over she was fine. YES!

She was so-o brave! Our Pastor asks all the baptisee's why they're being baptised. Es said "Cause I want to love God more." Ahhhhh! Music to a mother's ears.






















This is where my photo's end. My batteries died. Bummer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an awesome day, Katy! We're so proud of our girl! She was awesome! Thanks for the party afterward, too! The kids loved being together! Love you much, Mom : )

Heather Elizabeth said...

So sorry we missed it!!! My hubby is finally feeling better. Congrats Essy! I am SO proud of you :-)

Kristi said...

Congratulations, Lewis family! What a celebration for everyone! Way to go Esther...I'm so proud of you!

Kari Lewis said...

Sorry we missed it. Havn't been to our church for 2 weeks due to vacation so we went and it went extra long because they were doing baptisms too! So my kids got to see and learn what it meant to be baptized and I told them Essie was also being baptized and Brianna said "yippee!" p.s. thank you for the great song selection! I've had your blog running all night while I'm working. :-)
Have a great week.
Love,
Kari

Katy said...

We missed you guys Kari! You've been super busy I completely understand. It is so good to be at church after missing. Love you!

Kari Lewis said...

Looking at blogs with Brianna right now. She noticed Essie had 2 braids! :-)
Hope to see you again soon, with the kids would be great!
Love,
Kari