"And live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:2
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Ending the Curl Experiment
These pictures tell all. We finally got the results that we were looking for! I ended up mixing the advice you wonderful commenter's gave. I put a slight amount of mouse in her damp hair. Then rolled a greater amount of hair in a larger curler. I'll post later how well the curls lasted. Thanks to you who advised us.
What perfect curls! I remember my mom putting my hair in rollers as a kid and it was the same as Esther's experience...either crazy "worse than Annie" frizzy curls, or loose ones that stayed in place for all of 20 minutes. I guess some of us are just bound to have straight hair. :-) (or, in my case, uneven sections that decide to be wonky waves if I let it dry naturally...not a great look.) Love ya!
Sorry I couldn't weigh in on the curl experiment. In our house we all have naturally curly hair, with our without mousse! I'm trying to learn from my past mistakes and teach Sydney to love her curls and not fight against them like I did for so many years!
7 comments:
So cute..she's so beautiful!
Yeaaaaa! Success in an experiment is so rewarding! Hope they lasted all day! Mom : )
Jackpot! Congrats!
So cute!
She's GORGEOUS!! Xoxo, resh.
What perfect curls! I remember my mom putting my hair in rollers as a kid and it was the same as Esther's experience...either crazy "worse than Annie" frizzy curls, or loose ones that stayed in place for all of 20 minutes. I guess some of us are just bound to have straight hair. :-) (or, in my case, uneven sections that decide to be wonky waves if I let it dry naturally...not a great look.) Love ya!
Look at those pretty curls! She looks beautiful!
Sorry I couldn't weigh in on the curl experiment. In our house we all have naturally curly hair, with our without mousse! I'm trying to learn from my past mistakes and teach Sydney to love her curls and not fight against them like I did for so many years!
Post a Comment