I've been tagged...here's the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, I don't have ogles and ogles of time right now, so this will be short.
#1. I thrive on organization and time management. This is a gift that can be a fault. I often think of ways that I can cut out a step or do something in a shorter amount of time. I love the sentence work smarter not harder. I find myself competing against myself; ie. I set a time of completion for emptying the dishwasher and become crazy woman to beat the clock.
#2. I tend to have high expectations of others, myself and situations. This goes along with #1.....do I really need to explain myself here??? :)
#3. I love to laugh with my family. There is nothing better to hear or feel than my children and hubby laughing (you know, the really great big laughs) together. Ahhhhh!
#4. I'm weird and don't really care! Some comments I make I think are funny and I'll laugh at my own remark, but others around me totally just don't get it. Oh well! On the flip side, I can say something that some might consider harsh, if the situation calls for it. I am of the belief that frankness is a necessity and saves time. I don't have a problem with confrontation.
#5. I just ate 4 slices of deli turkey for lunch:)
#6. I have to be careful to not be overly concerned with my weight and body size.
#7. I feel guilty often. I find myself thinking things like: I ate too much, Ben works sooo hard I need find a way to pamper him more, I need to spend more time with the kids, I need to clean.....insert the dirty item here. I have a long list of 'to do's' in a single day.
#8. I desire to own a hot tub someday soon. I LOVE to be warm and would move to a warmer climate at the drop of a hat!
I'm not gonna' tag anyone so, if you want to follow the instructions, great! If you don't, great! Do what you want with it!
3 comments:
Maybe we should work on my #5 thing together...=) Actually, when we get moved in and thing sort of settle down, I would love to have you and your whole family over for dinner some night. We'd love to be friends. =)
Katy-
I love your eight things! They're very open and honest...and relatable. It'll be great to see you this weekend.
-Ashley
Thanks Ash! We lave for vacation on Monday, so hopfuly we'll be able to see one another!
Hey, Kristi....if there's food involved....well be there! Just let me know when and what to bring :) Love!
Post a Comment