Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Will Probably Never Run a Complete Marathon....BUT

It took all I had this morning to run just 3 miles. I was disappointed at first and then I remembered (thanks to God!); just 3 or so months ago I had only ran 1.5 miles at one time. I also remembered that I need to be glad that I've come this far. The next thought was "Maybe God didn't create me to run a marathon?" I could be trying to achieve something I wasn't created for and thus, it will be tremendously difficult to attain.
Synopsis: For now I'll continue to run up to 7 miles or so, BUT I'll not kill myself to run 26 miles!
Ahhhhh. (that was a sigh of relief from me!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katy...I'm so impressed with your running!! Good for you. Thank you for the encouraging comments on my blog...you think I should write a book??? Hmmmm. Love you, R.

Katy said...

Yes I do, Resh. Although it may be hard while on the road touring with your band and back up singers! :o Love right back.

Anna Marie said...

You are still a champion in by book.:)

Heather Elizabeth said...

Go Katy! Plus you are surviving 4 kids :-) Katy you ARE a champion!