What a trooper Sam was today! Without going into detail.....
It took about a total of 20min. to numb the teeth (5 min. for the front and back of both teeth.) yet only seconds to actually get them out. The Doc said later that he didn't even flinch. Mind you I DID NOT watch the procedure. I was in the room looking at the ceiling the whole time. Why at the ceiling you ask? Well I really wanted to turn completely around and face the wall like a naughty little girl still in school, but then Sam wouldn't have been able to see my face. So you can just call me Super Mama! That's right, I did it for you Buddy! 
Above are the teeth. Actual length app. one inch. Oh, does he look drugged in this photo to you? Honestly, he's just had a store brand Tylenol and the numbing stuff (the scientific name is evading me at the moment, though I remembered it ALL morning long:)
4 comments:
Oh how this brings back memories! When I was young, I had to get 13 teeth pulled! Not all at once, mind you, but I got really familiar with the whole process. Yuck! To this day I still get chills when I think about it! Congrats on such a brave boy and getting it over with1
Oh my heavens Kristi! Thirteen!!!! Poor baby girl!
oh poor baby...I do not envy him. I hope he feels better soon.
Way to go Sam! Those are amazingly large teeth for a smaller sized human. What a handsome and brave boy!
Post a Comment