Well, I haven't posted for a few days......I've been fighting the flu. Head pounding, joints aching, nausea, fever.
I realized today that, for the most part on a regular day, I feel sooooooo good! Feeling awful for a while, isn't so bad. I know that I'll be feeling better in no time......then there is a friend of mine who's over halfway through her pregnancy and she's nauseous for about 12 hours a day. I have greater compassion for her!!!! God bless you Allison, I'm praying for you!
Ben and I are finally getting our taxes filed......for 2005! Then on to 2006! I can't wait for the weight to be lifted!!!!! Hallelujah!
1 comment:
Katy, one thing I love about you is that when you say you will pray, you really do! I appreciate your prayers more than you know! I hope you are feeling better too...and praying for you too!
Post a Comment