Not feeling your best stinks. I thought I'd be over this bug......yesterday! Thankfully, Ben's been able to get off work by about 1pm both yesterday and today. I've been either, in bed trying not to move or in the bathroom......trying not to puke.The amazing part to this story is that my Mom came to the rescue! She took care of the kids today and cleaned my kitchen (which I really hadn't seen in two days) and did my laundry! Oh, and made chicken noodle soup for my family for dinner tonight!
THANKS MOM!
Just to note, the woman pictured above is no one I know.....just pulled it off the internet.
5 comments:
Hi Dearest Daughter, It was a joy to come over and do whatever I could find to do. The house was in good shape! There were just a few dishes in the sink and some baskets of laundry that needed to be washed. No big thing really. After we did a few things at your house, we came back to our house, and while I vacuumed here, Grandpa horsed around while the kids ran shriking around! Figured they needed some noisy time! I'm here if you need me, just holler! Love you, Mom : )
I'm sorry to hear that you are doing poorly. We hope you feel better soon.
Katy-
I am praying and sending healthy thoughts :-) Love you! H
Sounds like you got what my mom calls the "Crud." It went around the family a couple weeks ago. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun. But aren't moms the greatest? I'd be a wreck without mine.
I do feel better! Thanks for the prayers! Mom's are great Tina. Love to all, K
Post a Comment