SPRING BREAK is HERE! Below is what I would have posted if I would have had time during the term. =)
The Experiment. Materials needed: kid, photographer, peanut butter, candies, and opinions.
I took my first biology class this term and fell in love. Biology in now my minor and education my major. This is a photo of "Horace". He is our resident red tailed hawk that was the star of one of my BI papers. I received an extra point due to him! Thanks Horace!
Snow day! The first was taken on our first late school day due to snow. The last was taken this Thursday 3.22.12. The kids got a pre-spring break treat!
The boys helping Ben construct our backyard fort. The last one is of the Twins playing Connect Four on my phone. Gotta love those aps!
We defiantly needed this break from routine. Since Ben began full-time school again we have had another morph of our schedule. And we will have another morph as my term begins next Monday. Whew! I am glad that we are completing this process now and not when the kids are in high school!
If you are anticipating your break enjoy it! And if yours has already passed you by I hope it was wonderful.
HAPPY SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment