As I type Ben is removing the secondary subfloor in the dining/front room. This will allow him to lay the hardwoods without covering the baseboards. This is the last of our house projects. YAY!
We have stayed here for the past four nights. The kids bath is done now.
Now all we need to complete is.back.to.school.shopping. My brain will not compute. Didn't school just let out for the summer? Since I worked all summer I didn't get to see the kids as much as I would have preferred. BUT vacation is coming! Ben and I begin our vacation tomorrow!!!! I won't be back until the 8th of Sep. and Ben the 6th. The first day of school for the Twins and Sam is the 6th. Sis begins the 7th. I begin the 26th with my last full week of work being the 12th.
How has your Summer gone? Do YOU have any fantastic Fall plans?
No comments:
Post a Comment