This vacation has been just that. Oh, it was wonderful! This kids were off from school for 10 days and Ben and I were off work for two-4 day week-ends in a row. As far as I can remember this has been the most restfull and low-key Christmas and New Years.
Christmas was beautiful. We told the kids they could wake us up at 7. No.earlier. Due to how excited WE were....we woke early but still let the kids think they woke us up. We took our time opened stockings, ate (though the kids were too excited and couldn't eat =) and opened gifts and played with them.
The Twins entered their last single digit year, for forever, last Friday. As is tradition they were able to nearly do anything they wanted the day previous....the last day of 8. As I was tucking them in that night I asked what it meant to be nine. Joe responded "It's like eight is gone. It went into a forest and got lost. No, actually it's like a dog catcher catches 8 then turns it into 9." Yup, it happens just that way.
Now we're back to the old routine. Blah. A class of mine was cancelled and I had to rearrange my schedule. I'm taking full credits this term, which is a new. I work M & W and go to school all day T & Th. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm tired. Don't worry, the tea is brewing and I'll get my caffeine. =D
The next post will include exclusive photos....not even the paparazzi have 'em yet.
1 comment:
Don't be ashamed to be tired. Just don't let it define your attitude. Love you Katy.
Post a Comment