Sunday, August 8, 2010

Questions

Esther (11yo) "Mom, can we get up walk around the house with flash lights late at night?"
Me~ "Uhhh. Sure."
Ben ~ "As long as it's after midnight." (I think we're both hoping that no kid will be awake then!)
Me ~ "And as long as you don't go outside and you stay out'ta our room." Nobody better wake me up with a stinkin' flash light!

IT'S SUMMER!

My final is WEDNESDAY. I even delayed my birthday a single day due to the end of classes. That's how much we are excited (Ben's is Tuesday)! OMGosh.

Another question while trying to avoid a (hemorrhoid) commercial "Do you put that stuff on your butt?" ~ Sam (10yo). Yup, buddy. Ya do. Never thought I'd be answering that question.

What questions have YOU had to answer lately???

2 comments:

Heather Elizabeth said...

So your birthday is not tomorrow, but Wed right?!? Got it! Good luck on your final!

Vonny said...

Haaaaa! They do say the funnies things! Hope your day is smashing and you ace your test! : ) Thanks for letting me kidnap the boys. Grace loved the company! : )