One of my many quirks is vocabulary. I LOVE hearing, reading and using interesting words (I don't always use them correctly and that makes Ben laugh). Even if they seem strange or unpopular or if they seem like, by the sound of them, they mean something they don't.
Kind'a like the word in my title. Gesticulate. It sounds mechanical or.....shall I say.....inappropriate some how. Yet the definition is "To make gestures, esp. while speaking." So, since I gesticulate would I be considered a gesticulator? Yeah. It sounds weird. REALLY weird. Inhumanly so.
And moving on....
I realized last night that I never posted the link to our fall photo shoot. I will as well as a few from this morning. The kids and I made a breakfast casserole and they chopped, grated and measured right along with me. It was a fun morning!
Joey looks incoherent in this one!
3 comments:
WOW, those are some AWESOME family photos! (Good job, Josh!) And I must say, my dear, that you look AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. STUNNING! :-)
This is the stuff that memories are made of! :)
Um....your breakfast thingy looks really good and cheesy. I think I need a snack.
Post a Comment