Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Load




This post is more to remind me of life lived than anything else.
This one load of laundry=13 shirts, 10 underwears, 9 reg. shorts, 5 athletic shorts, 1 pair of pants and 1 pair of socks. You can see part of my laundry line in the background. I sure hope all the items are dry before the rain hits. That is, if the guy is right about rain.in.August. There should be a law against it.

5 comments:

Vonny said...

You'll have to admit the rain is refreshing and soaking into the dry ground! : )

Vonny said...

Ya, did they get dry before the rain hit?

Katy said...

Most of them were dry. I moved just a few items up to the deck when it started to look a little stormy. Then when it started raining I popped them into the dryer for 10 min. and they were done. =D

Stephanie said...

There should be a law against rain in August! BOO!

Heather Elizabeth said...

Love the clothes line. I agree NO MORE RAIN!