Monday, May 4, 2009

Hmmmm

I've been fighting a nasty head cold. Grrrr. I feel o.k. in the a.m. but quickly fade about an hour after I wake up. Headache, queasy, cough, sniffles and chilled. I've been doing lots of.....NOTHIN'. I'm trying to remember the last time I had a cold and can't. Glad I'm healthy most often!

With all this time resting I've been thinking and pondering alot (stop screaming =D it won't be that bad!).
*There is absolutely no way to make everyone happy. My job is to do my best and be obedient to God. How ever that looks.....then.....that's how it looks! No apologies.
*People are strange. Myself INcluded.
*I hate unfairness. I truly don't expect things to go my way all the time, or really most of the time, but the hope is always there that things will be fair (nice rhyming, heh?) It seems that fairness doesn't happen often. So sucky. Glad to know our God is Just even when the world isn't.
*I miss my far away family. Parents and Sis down south and Brother, Sister, Nieces and Nephew further west and cousins spread all over the U.S......I need a family reunion! Good thing we've got some weddings comin'. Anyone want to come over for dinner (yeah, yeah....once we're all better of course)?
*I wish I was perfect. Hummm. I guess since that's IMPOSSIBLE......unless you factor heaven. But in order to be there.....I couldn't be here. Drat. Back to square one.
*Summer is almost HERE! Yippee! I cannot wait until the kids are out! OMW. I'm so excited! Until I think of the fall. Then I get sad to see them go again. Serious.

Well. That's it. Hope you enjoyed the ride. All done now. Sleep is calling. Nap.here.I.come. Maybe when I awake the ache will be gone. =o, A girl can hope.

1 comment:

Heather Elizabeth said...

Praying that you feel better soon. Take care of yourself and I am wishing you LOTS of grace. Love you!