1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope. TTL (Thank The Lord)
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Only at the start. When...it's...click-click-clicking...to...the...top!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? This past winter in our yard.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I LOVE sleeping next to Ben.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not ghosts but angels and demons.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Creatively organized, yes. Crafty, no.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Who in America thinks he's innocent?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Aniston
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Enough to know that most politicians lie and are shady. I HATE politics. It's almost entirely about money. Grrrrr.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, not very good though.
11.Ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No, TTL!
12. What's your favorite commercial? I like the Sonic ones. I've spent time on youtube watching them....SO fun!
13. Who was your first love? Ben. *collective...ahhhhhh....awwwww*
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? Only in a REAL emergency...like a loved one on the way to the ER.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I honestly don't think I do. How sad is that?!?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Sorry Sox.....Yankees.
17. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Any time I dream I remember.
19. What's the one thing on your mind? Happy the kids are all done with homework!
20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.
21. What talent do you wish you had? Horticulture
22. Do you like sushi? Not love, but I will consume it if all the Others want to go.
23. What do you wear to bed? Night clothes =D
24. Do you truly hate anyone? No, I don't hate people. I do, on occasion, hate peoples choices though. There is a difference.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Ben. That'd be when he makes it golfing *grin*
26. Do you know anyone in jail? Not currently.
27. What food do you find disgusting? McDonald's
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Yup.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face? No, but one of my kids was ticked enough at me once I though they were gonna punch me. I would've have a very hard time restraining myself if they wud'da.
30. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes, as previously stated in question 5.
1 comment:
Fun Katy. Love #25!
Post a Comment