I'm not feeling very well today and I have orders from the King of the Castle to 'take it easy' today. Here is a useless survey to comply.
A- Age: 3o
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: I honestly can't think of one. HEY! Don't be a hater!
D - Dad's Name: Lorne
E - Essential start your day item: Fresh brewed coffee
F - Favorite actor(s): Morgan Freeman and Meg Ryan
G - Gold or Silver: Silver all the way!
H - Height: 5'6 and 3/4
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano and voice. Still use both.
J - Job Title: Wife, mother, chef, maid, chauffeur, life coach and nurse
K - Kids: 1 Lady, 3 Lords
L - living arrangements: All together in one place (it's also the title of a novel =)
M - Mom's name : Yvonne Noelle
N - Nicknames: Katy, Mamma and my fave, Beautiful
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Ovarian cyst
P - Pet Peeve(s): Repetitive questions
Q - Quotes you like: "God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all." in one of the first Johns
R - Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: Pat, Larry, Bryan and Sara
T - Time you wake up: 5.40
U- Usual outfit: (I had to make this one up. It wasn't on the persons I copied.) Jeans and cute shirt
V - Vegetable you dislike: Don't have one
W - Ways you run late: Traffic. We're not normally late. If we are that is the reason.
X - X-rays you've had: Lungs, back and neck
Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy! My fave though is Mexican.
Z - Zodiac: Never found out and don't care.
2 comments:
praying for your move. i am with ya sista!
oohhh, I'll have to do this one too...stay tuned on facebook :)
Post a Comment