I've seen other friends change their blog appearance recently. I thought maybe I would as well. Ahem. No sirree. I tired, but alas, I cannot (I chose a pink alternative too....I LOVE pink). I like this format too much! Change and me aren't fast friends. I did, however, change some of my colors. Unintentionally (HA!), but changed non the less =D So, if you're here to see a change (on my blog, that is!).....go someplace else! It's just the same 'ol, same 'ol here. And I must say.....I like.
Now on to other chicken news. I've been buying my chicken whole and once I get home, skin and cut it. So-o much cheaper that way.
Yesterday was grocery shopping day. Because of a hectic schedule I had to save the skinning and chopping for this afternoon. The kids have never seen me hack a raw bird and they were very inquisitive and watchful. After several minutes of watching Es said "I'm gonna go now. My tummy's hurting." and Sam "I've never seen you do this. I like watching you skin and cut up chicken. May I dissect the heart?"
The difference between the two is comical to me. The comparison between Miss Priss and Mr. Biology......LOVE it.
No comments:
Post a Comment