One of the coupons was for Oaks Park (only good for yesterday). So we went last night. The O.P. ultimate ride bracelets (normally $14) were just $3.75!!!
My back and shoulder are just slightly bruised =) and I banged my ankle really hard getting into a ride.....but it was completely worth it!
All the kids were super brave. Sam is normally the most conservative with his rides.....you know, the kind that don't get of the ground. But by the end of the night, Sam had gone on the upside down roller coaster......TWICE! Es, Zach and Joe were just as terrific! They all rode on equally aggressive rides.
As we were leaving, most of us felt just a little car sick. With the combo of a hot day (the six of us emptied 5 varying sized water bottles) and all the excitement, no wonder we felt sea sick!
The first ride. All the kids.
Working our way up. Zach.
Es and Sam.
The Scrambler! (one of my personal fav's). Es & Joe.
Sam & Zach.
We got home at 10 pm and the kids were up, bright and ready for the day by 7.45! Crazy kids.
4 comments:
I love that picture of Essy and Joe. That is my fav ride to! I'm going to Oaks park with my choir soon and I can't wait! Hope yo see you soon, Luv Viki
Great pictures!Looks like you guys had a great time. What a great family. We just love you guys.
Babe, you are an awesome blogger! That was a ton of fun at Oaks Park... thanks for making it possible. Great pics!
Your kids never stop smiling. I just love it! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer. Love ya!
Post a Comment