Friday, August 1, 2008

Almost Done

I've condensed 30 albums to 15. I do still have '06 to up-to-date to get into albums too (these photo weren't in albums anyway). I think it will take three more albums to be completely done, at least for now. So I'll have a total of 18 albums. Cheesh. I think that's alot.


Photo's from 2003:


New Years Day. Joe-1, Sam-2.5.
First year photo.
This is evidence the kids did cry!
You may not be able to see,
but Joey's eyes are all red.
Making bread. Essy-4/Sam-3
August at the beach at Hug Point.
We were in the cave and Zach was
SUPER scared. Es-4, Sam-3, Twins 1.5.
The pies I made for Thanksgiving.
Silly pose with my Mom's friend Jane.
Essy dancing with Abby,
one of her many sister-cousins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pix are so fun and memory provoking! Thanks for sharing them! Love you much, Mom : )