I love my Husband. He is constantly showing me how much he loves me through actions and words. I could gush forever but I will contain myself. Babe, you are resplendent. You are my Lion heart.
Okay.....now for info.
**At my last and final personal training appointment last week my trainer asked me if I was noticing any results. I said "A little. My jeans are not as tight but I've gain 5 lb's, I know it's muscle, but I just feels discouraging." He then said "Okay. I'm going to teach and train you like a man. I'll show you everything I did Ben." I got scared and said "But I'm not a man. I'm not gonna get all gross and bulgy right?" "No" he said "you'd have to take male hormone to be like that". He then proceeded to teach me how to torture myself. After pushing myself hard for an hour I texted Ben and said that it's hard to be a dude.
So, I'm on this new work out regime, right? I woke up early on Thursday and worked out so hard I nearly puked. I though it was just because my stomach was empty. Then I worked out again the next a.m. and almost puked again. I had to talk myself out of it. At this point, I'm a titch concerned that something is wrong with me. I skipped Saturday but went yesterday a.m. and again almost threw up. When I got home I was talking to Ben about it. My Honey is so wise! I learned that when one works out they're blood sugar drops. That + my empty stomach (I don't eat until I get home and get the kids up and going at 7 a.m.) = pukiness.....yes, I even make up my own words. SO-O, I'm now going to eat a granola bar or something, on the way to the gym in the mornings. I hope that whole story didn't gross you out.
**Our camera is currently being evaluated at the Cannon repair center. The man on the phone said it sounded like a CCD (the image sensory) issue and that if it is they'll repair it AT NO COST TO ME. Love those last words! He said it should be fixed and back to us in 2.5 weeks. Sis' b-d is the 18th and she's getting baptised on the 22nd, I need a camera! I hope, I hope it gets here in time. If it ends up being a different problem.....we'll just purchase a new one. The cost of repairing it will more than likely match the cost of a brand new one.
And lastly.....it's June (just in case you hadn't noticed=D )! Let summer commence!
3 comments:
You do have a sweet husband and he is right...for goodness sake eat before you work out for an hour!!! lv ya
I would always get sick if I ate before my work out... all that sloshing. But I bet they're right - good for you to stick with it despite the pukies. Keep it up!
Wow, you must be getting mighty ripped, girl! I can't wait to see you (someday)! I think Alli is trying to set up a date for us Bible Study girls to go out--such fun! Personally, I need to eat breakfast about 2 hours before I workout...oatmeal with flaxseed, wheat germ, a little brown sugar and walnuts/pecans is my favorite! I'm not hungry for hours on that, even after an hour-long workout. I've heard bananas are good before a workout too--potassium guards against leg cramps. Love ya! :-)
Post a Comment