My oh my! When I first cut out sweets/desserts/candy, I thought it would be difficult. Don't get me wrong, it was very at first. Twice, since I started on 3/3, I did eat some sweets. I had 10 malt balls and 10 hot tamales when we took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who (3/14). And then on Easter I had 5 jelly beans. Other than that, I've not had ANY. I've also been limiting my alcohol. And, ahem (drum roll please!) I've lost at least 5 lb's maybe as much as 7. YEA! (I weighted myself yesterday, then again this a.m. to check the consistency of my scale. It's at least 2 lb's off). Even more pleasant than the scale evidence is how my clothes fit. My shirts are feeling less tight, and my jeans are a bunch looser. YEA, YEA! (that'd be a DOUBLE yea!)
Once I loose another two lb's, I get to treat myself to a grande, skinny, caramel late'! Yum!
5 comments:
You can do it! Think Starbucks to keep you going :-)
That's so awesome, Katy! I'm so proud of you!! And I'm a little jealous. I've been stuck at the same spot (or within a pound or so) for the last 3 weeks and it's so frustrating!! I've already pretty much cut out sweets, so I guess the only other thing to cut is starches/carbs. Let's hope that works! :-)
Good for you :) I'm so proud...I'm a sweet tooth girl so I know how hard it is to cut them out!! Xoxo...Resh.
whoo hoo!
Don't you love to drink something with the word skinny in it!:)
Post a Comment