Monday, March 10, 2008

Blessed

I was on the phone this morning with a dear, dear friend. Towards the end of our conversation she had said she was encouraged. The thing is.......I was encouraged by her! As we were saying good bye I realized how blessed I was to have wonderful friends and family that I can call for prayer or help or WHATEVER! Thank you Lord for pouring over us Your faithfulness and love through faithful friends.

1 Thessalonians 1:2-4 (Message) "Every time we think of you, we thank God for you. Day and night you're in our prayers as we call to mind your work of faith, your labor of love, and your patience of hope in following our Master, Jesus Christ, before God our Father. It is clear to us, friends, that God not only loves you very much but also has put his hand on you for something special."
You guys ROCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Encouraging each other is a really big part of the body of Christ! We really can't live without it! Love you, Mom : )

Reshma McClintock said...

So thrilled you were blessed :) Such a treat!! Xoxo...R.