Friday, February 22, 2008

Tid-bits

I feel like I'm in a blogging fog. Since we're moving in 8 days, I've been a packing machine, and thus have little (or no) brain power left.
Yet, I did have to post some fun things:

*1* I completed my running goal of 4 miles this morning. Thanks to Lisa (and everyone else too!)! Your words encouraged me. It was actually only two songs worth of running! I so badly wanted to quit but I just kept thinking, "Just three more songs to go. You can do this."
*2* I overheard Essy talking to Joey about the devil yesterday. She said that he tries to "temptate" us. I laughed my butt clean off!
*3* On Monday Joey said to me "I love you 100%!" Now, I'm not sure if he meant he loves every part of me or if all of his heart loves me??? Either way, this mothers heart was mush!
*4* All the kids have been fighting this fever virus. Joey's was up to 101.7 and that was after giving him Tylenol a 1/2 hour before taking his temp. Thankfully, the temp. is the only symptom and it doesn't seem to be lingering.
*5* As far as packing goes, my closet, all the kid's closets, most of the kitchen cabinets , and one of Ben's closets, all our shelves and bookcases are.......EMPTY! My house is full of packed boxes!
*6* Ben and I are facilitators for our church's youth group all nighter. Have I mentioned that I love getting my sleep? In fact, this particular fact is so well know at our house that when Es found out that I wasn't going to be sleeping tonight she said......"Oh no! Then you'll be crabby!" Once again, laughing my butt off at her.
*7* Taxes filed!
*8* Spell check is working!
I'll post photos of the new abode next week. Have a great week-end!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a moving fog! Let me know if I can help. Love you much, Mom : )

Tina McAdams said...

Sounds like your weekend is off to a great start! I love cute things kids say. Have fun with the overnighter!!! Yahoo!!!

Heather Elizabeth said...

BLESS YOUR HEART! I cannot believe you are moving and spending your whole night with the youth group. I am praying that God will give you joy and strength.

Anna Marie said...

Sounds like God has given you some great moments with you kids this week. A joyful heart is good like medicine. Maybe this is your medicine for this week.:) We miss you guys!