This morning Ben and I got 'down and dirty' with our preparations to move. We ended up with a list of 24 things to accomplish ranging form touch up painting to laying tile. All to be done in two weeks. My attitude lately has been "JUST DO IT!", and I try to complete whatever the task is with a smile. While we were talking, Ben threw out some different options, but each one we realised wouldn't work for logistics reasons.
So we start to tackle the list. I, with the help of the kids, start taking down hand made art work and Ben starts in on the concrete preparation. We were all working for about an hour and I passed by Ben. He said "I've thought of another option and I don't think we'll have to move......ever, unless we want to." He goes on to explain to me some details and then we discuss the nitty gritty.
He's RIGHT! We won't have to move and we'll still be able to save to start our business. We won't even need to live in a rental for 1-2 years. We can stay right here!
When my heart first heard, I was looking for a catch or problem with the idea. But after talking and thinking, peace seeped through my entire body. I seriously felt like I had just woken up from a wonderful, happy-dream, all night sleep.
There is still some things that we have to work through, but this option (#3 :-) we think will actually happen faster than the one we were preparing for!
YEA GOD! YEA WISE HUSBAND!
I would cry if I wasn't smiling so big.
P.S. I just thought to add that there is nothing illegal going on or anything against God's Word. Just didn't want to paint any bad pictures!
2 comments:
Way to go Katy! SOOOOO happy for you guys. Let us know how the plan works. Love you.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!-Tina
Post a Comment