Monday, September 17, 2007

Down to One

As I type, I'm reflecting on my day thus far. Crying, alot of crying. I'm in a time of what seems like there too much to bear. X amount of stuff to get done and not as much time needed to complete the project.
We made the decision to be moved before Christmas. We need our house sold before we can move. Before that we need to fix things in our house before we can put it up for sale. All the while trying to home school and pack......let the crying commence.
So, I've started the process of bare bones scheduling. No frills. No excitement (I don't need that at the moment anyway!) And I'd cut out sleeping and eating if there was a way.....okay, that was a joke.
I do want to thank all for the offers to pray and help. Trust me, I'll call you when I need you!

Thanks God that I have Your word and dear friends to encourage me. That is the silver lining in my cloudy day!
2 Thessalonians 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way."
Philippians 1:6 "....being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ."
Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. AND the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

12 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

Phil 4:6 was my verse during these last hard weeks, too. I have it memorized now =) I will be thinking about you and praying and will be probably shadowing all of your movements in spirit..or, what that is supposed to mean is that I'll understand what you're going through because I'll be doing much of the same at my house.

Kristi said...

oops, sorry about the double post.

Brigit said...

If there is anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to call. Remember, God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

momaof4 said...

We have walked that path this summer. Seems like everything has to happen at once. I will keep you in prayer as we repack some of our things and move again...hopefully to stay for many years.
Praying and thinking of you! km

Heather Elizabeth said...

Katy! You CAN do it! This will pass. Trust in God's strength and email or call if you need help. Love!

Anonymous said...

Keep your focus off of the circumstances and let Him help you plan. We're all here to help as you need it. I'm available everyday if you need me. I just need to schedule it in to keep it for you. We'll take it a bite at a time. Love you, Mom : )

Anna Marie said...

Katy, You are a sweet aroma to God!

In reference to your comment on my blog about ugly crying, at least you didn't ugly cry to two strangers within a 10 min span of time!!! I love that we can ugly cry together!!! lv anna

Tina McAdams said...

Still praying...love you!

Anonymous said...

Have you received my emails asking for Dean & Nadine's address? If anyone has it, please post it here.
Thank you,
Kari

Anonymous said...

In my sleepless stupidity I didn't even think to email Nadine! I just thought, Katy will know! I sent an email a few weeks ago and since I didn't hear back yet I thought there was an emailing problem so I thought today to post on your blog...and of course this happens to be a bad time for you. Remember what I told you...sleep is more important than getting things done because you need sleep to take care of what matters most...you, your hubby and your kids.
Love,kari

Katy said...

Thanks guys! Love to you all.