In order to view this picture correctly just tilt your head to the left....I can't rotate pictures! Sorry.
My boys and I were frolicking in our pool yesterday, playing whirlpool (our version does NOT involve bodily functions! We all walk around the pool in the same direction and are eventually 'swept away' by the current) and tag. I had sooooo much fun! This morning when I woke up I was hurting. My back aches and my thighs hurt. I started thinking. I didn't get to the gym yesterday, why do I feel like I lifted weights? You guessed it! It's the ever popular Pool Work Out! I've heard it's the rage in California. I don't think I'm going to be the one to familiarize it to the Northwest though!
4 comments:
Love, love, love it! Way cute! But now you're going to have to pay for my chiropractic visit. =) jk
That is the perfect hair style for you Katy, you look beautiful without makeup and in P.J.'s. Oh, and what kind of bodily functions are you talking about? I am not familiar with that game.
Cute pix! Really love the hair! Maybe I should take part in the new pool exercises! Watch out Curves! Ya got some serious competition! : )
Kristi took the words right out of my mouth...love, love, love it!!!
I LOVE exercising in the pool. It's the best out there :)
Try rotating the picture on your computer before you post it on here...give me a holler sometime, I might be able to help. But I don't mind the tilted neck either... heee heee!!!
Post a Comment