We're back and almost organized. I will be feeling better when I'm able to be 'normal' again.
Day one (Monday): our first night and the making of smores.



Every morning Ben would light up his pipe and relax.

Day two (Tuesday) we went on a 2.6 mile hike with the kids to Horsetail Falls(this is the one that the trail goes under the falls). This is one of many falls in the Multnomah (sp?) Falls area. I was so proud of all the kids! They didn't complain a bit about how long our hike lasted.





And here is were the tired Mama need her bed! So much laundry, so little time!
5 comments:
Happy to hear you are back. Looks like you guys had a great family trip. What great memories for the kids!
I'm so happy you had a nice time...camping is so much fun!! Love the photos...R.
Horsetail falls is one of my favorites! Glad you're home and had an awesome time! : )
Wow! Katy these photos are beautiful. I wish I went went you. I love to hike, not with a 2 year old though :-)
Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment