Sam had a dental exam today. Reason being......I noticed that after his permanent teeth came in (like 6 months after) they started to 'grow' taller still. Esther's permanent teeth came in perfectly with no extended growth. I prayed that he wouldn't need any interfering measures.
After a short look, the Doc said....."He needs to see on Orthodontist. I don't say that often to one so young." He then went on to tell me that he thought his lower eye teeth should be removed and possibly his upper. Then, I look at our dental benefits. NO ORTHODONTIST COVERAGE. BUMMER!
My thought process was, "Lord, you know we aren't able to pay for expensive procedures....YOU could have healed him!" Then the gentle reassurance came in my mind. "I (God) am your provider. I knew what you would need before you would need it. TRUST ME."
Sooooo, I do. And make an appointment for the Orthodontist and came to find out that the initial visit is FREE!!!! And any teeth that may need to be pulled can be at our Dentist office and the coverage is GREAT!!!!! Isn't God great?!?
All this to say; thanks God., you always have our back. Love you Lord.
1 comment:
Sam, let me tell you, you aren't missing out on braces. They are no catch.
Post a Comment