Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back Yard

We bought a pool last Thursday and let me tell ya; we've used it! It had been so much fun and has kept us content in these 95+ degree days (We have a/c just in our family room. Gotta love craigslist free section! Thanks Ben for being a craigslistoholic:). I just learned that the meteorologists measure the temperature in the shade. I can't believe that I'm twenty something and didn't know that. *sigh* I wonder what other knowledge I've lived without and won't discover until I'm even older.....ahhhhh! (smile)

Happy, holy-hot day to you!

Zach wanted this pict. to show his shivers and was disappointed when it didn't. He was COLD! (He's the one outside the pool:)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm jealous of the pool these last couple days! I didn't know they measured temps in the shade either...huh. I wonder why as it is hotter in the sun...duh.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what those shivers look like! There were 3 shivery boys last Monday! Great pix! I'm not sure I even knew that about the temps! Guess the shade really isn't that much cooler. It was too muggy today for me, but it was cooler! Feels quite nice now! : )

Tina McAdams said...

Looks like we're coming over for a pool party! hee hee...actually we've been blessed with the opportunity to go to my mom's pool in her apartment complex. Thank God for pools! (P.S. I didn't know about the shade thing either)