Saturday, June 30, 2007

Precious


The kids and I went to visit Ben's Mom and Grandma yesterday. Okay....you pulled it out of me! It was a double motive! Sam's birthday is this coming Friday, we also went down to celebrate the event. Pictured is Sam wearing his comic teeth. (hey.....can anyone let me in on the secret of how to rotate a photo????)

We had such a wonderful visit. Grandma Berta's sister (Ben's great-aunt, the kid's great-great) was up from California. The multi-generational photo I took was great.....although it's stuck in my BRAIN! Unfortunately my camera decided to go dead and I wasn't expecting or planing for this. (Bad, bad, bad Katy) I also forgot to ask my Mother-in-law to take one with her fabulous camera! Ahhhhhhh! So, I have no great, tangible photo :( I'm bummed!

Grandma and Auntie tell such great, funny, unheard-by-me stories. What a pleasure they are.

Now if I just could have made it to California (I'm CRAVING travel BAD!).......maybe a future road trip post????? He, he, he. Ben already told me we could go to visit relatives this coming fall. Can anyone say home school field trip?

4 comments:

Anna Marie said...

Sounds like a great time! Happy to hear you are home safe. I rotate my photo's by right clicking and then a option to rotate appears. I am not sure if that is universal however. lv you anna

Heather Elizabeth said...

Gotta love field trips! Go for it!

Anonymous said...

Glas you had a great visit! The old stories are so memorable! Too bad about the pix tho! Love you, Mom : )

Tina McAdams said...

Sounds like home school field trips are much better than public school field trips. We only got to go to the zoo.