Saturday, May 19, 2007

2.5

Well, I passed my running goal. For the past few weeks I've been conditioning myself by run 2 miles, straight....no breaks or stopping to catch breath.
This morning, I broke my record! I ran 2.5 miles (again, no breaks)! Yea! I walked a tenth of a mile to start then .13 miles to cool down for a grand total of 2.73 miles in 30 min. and 30 sec.!!!
I can do anything! Okay, probably not ANYTHING, and there are some things I just won't do. I do feel powerful though.
So far I haven't lost anything more, but my jeans are loose! I'm definitely building muscle, so it won't reflect on the scale just yet. I was indulging the first half of the week (due to Mother's day) but now I'm back on track with no sweets!!!!

4 comments:

Heather Elizabeth said...

CONGRATS! Good job Katy, Keep it up!

Kristi said...

Good Job Katy! Isn't it fun to do something you didn't think you could do?

Brigit said...

Good for you, Katy. That's really awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! : )